How To Prepare For UPSC NDA Exam: UPSC conducts the UPSC NDA exam and it’s an offline exam. Generally, this exam is conducted two times a year. The first exam called NDA -1 is conducted in April while the second one called NDA II is conducted in November. This exam is conducted in different cities all around the world. You need to fill out this form online since this application would not be accepted by email or post at all.
You need to do this entire process online only. Several students do attend this exam every year. This exam is quite special for the candidates who want to make their future in Defence. Yes, the UPSC NDA Syllabus is quite huge and you need to do your preparation in a better way so that excellent results could be churned out.
Best Tips To Prepare UPSC NDA Exam –
Have you been wondering how you can prepare for this exam? You have landed on the right platform. You would be having two chances to attempt this exam in a year. You should not leave any stone unturned when it comes to preparing for this exam. Here, we are going to share the best tips on how you could reduce your preparation-related stress.
- First, you need to pay attention to clear your basics indeed. Go through the detailed syllabus to understand everything in a better way. Understand the entire basis before jumping on complex topics. If you try to solve the tricky topics without understanding the basics, it would not help you at all. The fact cannot be ignored that going with the right approach is indeed important to clear any exam. After understanding the basics of the concept, you should lead to solving even complex topics.
- Inculcate a good habit of reading newspapers. You need to learn to read a newspaper on a daily basis to understand all about General Knowledge related activities. This best habit can truly help you to crack the exam.
- You should also start working on English as well as current affairs. If you have any sort of communication skills and you hold a good grasp of the language then you are going to get expected success to impress the interviewer. You should work on it called General knowledge and English so that you can get success to have a better score in the exam. It also helps to build your confidence in an incredible manner.
- Do not forget to cover your previous years’ questions papers at all. It is indeed important to prepare for this exam from the previous years’ questions as well as test papers.
- The next thing you need to learn is time management. And it is quite an important skill when it comes to cracking an entrance exam such as NDA. You must not try to waste your time in case you get stuck while solving the question paper. You should leave the questions if you are not able to find the answer.
And in the end, do not forget to go through history as it is also quite important. You must not forget this thing. Reading this history probably sounds boring to you but it is not. You should also increase the chance of cracking the exam indeed.